Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve

Our tradition has become to make cookies and other goodies on Christmas Eve.  My mom used to do this, and still does when we are together.  We make my mom's chocolate chip cookies (she doubles the sugar and omits the brown sugar), rice krispy treats and sugar cookies.  


Lucas loves to help me cook, but only if it's just him.  When he and Ellen do it together, they fight and he gets mad and leaves to do something else.  I tried this year to have them each help me with different things. 

Daddy, checking out the goods.


Daddy made us powdered donuts (like Sandy makes) for breakfast!

This girl loves to help mommy in the kitchen!


Annie had to check things out.

Tyson on Christmas Eve.

Annie on Christmas Eve.


Elfie's last trick of the year.  He'll be flying home tonight to catch up on his rest.  Bye, Elfie!

hours later...

No comments: