Sunday, May 07, 2006

9lb 14oz Yogi

That is how much Lucas weighed in at on Friday at his one month appointment. Here are his other stats:

May 5th Appointment
Weight: 9lbs 140z (50%)
Height: 21in (25%)
Head Circumference: 37.5cm (25%)

He got a Hep B shot, which wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. He cried the "open mouth, red face, no sound" cry for a few seconds, but then he was okay. The worst part of his day was the car ride home because he was cranky when I put him in his seat.
Here is a picture of Lucas practicing his Locust pose so that he can impress his yoga instructing uncle, Scott, when he meets him in a few weeks.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Lucas is already bigger than Lily!!

I got your comment... We has 2 kiddopotomus blankets and I gave them away today. The miracle blnket works better, and it's cotton rather than fleece (I read that overheating is a major cause of SIDS). Though Lily escapes sometimes, she really seems to love it!