Sunday, September 24, 2006

The Playground

Lucas, Tyson and I walked to the playground in our neighborhood on Friday morning. As you can see from the way Lucas was dressed, it was a chilly morning. Today it is a hot, muggy day again...hurry up fall weather! We had fun at the playground...Tyson probably had the most fun...

Our street...

Arriving at the playground...(Tyson got tired)

I turned around for 1 sec and Tyson had climbed the stairs and was ready to play...

Just posing...not big enough to slide down by himself yet...

The boys with Mommy...

5 comments:

Meg Boyd said...

I love the pictures from your trip to the park...it looks like "the boys" really enjoyed it. My favorite is the picture of Lucas in the stroller and Tyson in the basket! Lucas is getting so big!

Kelly said...

I love that Tyson will ride along - too cute! I need to find a playground nearby...
~Kelly

Brittain... said...

Isn't time for a GA trip???

Ali said...

i know that it has already been said, but Tyson in the stroller basket is way too cute! what a fun doggie he is!

Kelly said...

Hey Shanna - Hope you & Lucas are doing okay. Your blog has been so quiet! Lily & I hope to see you sometime soon.
~Kelly