Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New Shoes and Shirt

The kid got a new pair of shoes - Sesame Street flavored New Balance - and a new shirt. He was SO excited to wear them both to school on Monday. I actually meant for the shirt to be a Christmas present, but he's too slick. We were at the mall on Sunday and I saw him eyeing the shirt. He said that he liked it and I said that we'd have to tell Santa. I picked it up without him seeing it, but then when I was standing in line he ran and got another one off the rack and said, "Wait Mommy! You forgot my Spiderman shirt!" I didn't have the heart to say that he had to wait until Christmas. Can you tell that he was excited?



4 comments:

Ali said...

so cute! i can't believe how big our little boys our getting...too fast!!

Jennifer said...

That's funny Shan - I think Lucas and Tyrus have been talking behind our backs!

Meg Boyd said...

How do you handle how cute his is?????!!!!!! ADORABLE!

Karen Bodie said...

Did he come up with those model poses all by himself? I hear that the Gap is looking for new kid models! ;)