Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Clowns

After playing outside for a couple of hours, I gave the two Lucas kids an ice cream treat. They sat at the kitchen table while I washed dishes. It was SO funny to listen to their conversation. It went something like this:

Lucas E: "Did you draw that dinosaur?"

Lucas B: "Yes, I'm a great drawer. Are you a great drawer?"

Lucas E: "I'm going to the mountains tomorrow."

Lucas B: "Where did you get your gun?"

Lucas E: "I got the rifle at Wal Mart and the cap gun at Wal Mart."

Lucas B: "How did you got there?"

Lucas E: "You just drive there in a car."

Lucas B: "Oh, we'll have to use that black thing."

Me:... thinking about what he meant: "You mean the GPS?"

Lucas B: "Yes, it tells us where to go. Like to Grandpa's house."

Lucas E: "I have a GSP too."

Lucas B: "Where do you have it?"

Lucas E: "In my car. The PPS is just stuck on the window."

Lucas B: "I can only hold mine when my mommy knows where she's going."

I'm sure they said more... it was really funny at the time... they seemed so sure of everything that the said, even though they said "GPS" wrong most of the time : ) After that conversation they made jokes and silly faces, cracking themselves up.






1 comment:

Ali said...

that is sooo cute! i love hearing the kids have conversations together! so sweet and funny!