Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring Break 2010!

Lucas is on break this week from preschool, so I thought I'd try to make each day a little more special. On Monday I worked in the morning, but in the afternoon we went swimming at Pullen Park. My kids are like fish... they just naturally love the water. Lucas got the feel of the water again pretty quickly and was jumping off by himself and swimming under water. And it's no surprise that Ellen was trying as hard as she could to keep up with her hero. She was pushing against me like she wanted me to just let her go, so I thought I'd dunk her to see what she thought. I counted to three and blew in her face before dunking her. She would come up with wide eyes, but never once choked... and then she'd make the sign for "more" : ) Next she made her way up to the edge to jump to my arms, but got bored with that pretty quickly. By the end of the two hours she was jumping in and I'd let her go all the way under before grabbing her. She is such a stinker. This summer is going to be fun. Here is the dynamic duo. Ellen only wore that get-up for a few min... it was too big.

No comments: