Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Florida 2009 (again!)

Okay, let me try this again. Thank you, first of all, to my sister for sending me all of our pictures!
Our trip to my parent's house this year was so much fun. Ty and Lucas are at an age where they entertained themselves for most of the week, and there were a lot of extra hands to help with Mary and Ellen, so I felt like I got to relax a little bit. To say that Lucas enjoyed himself is an understatement. He loved, loved, loved every minute of the trip... especially the pool and ocean parts! So, here is how the week went...
We would start each day at the pool with the beach...

Even Ellen enjoyed playing in the sand and the shallow water...

After the beach pool got boring Lucas would start begging for someone to take him down the waterslide. Loved it. Before his feet hit the water at the bottom of the slide he was screaming, "Let's do it again!" I bet he went down this slide 30 times (always with one of us).


No comments: