Monday, July 27, 2009

Florida 2009

We just returned from visiting my parents in Florida. We had such a fantastic time! Jenn, Neil, Ty and Mary were also there, so there wasn't much down time with two 3 year olds and two 9 month olds in the house. Jenn and I are already missing each other so much and have been trying to convince each other all day to move closer. Ty and Lucas were of course buddies all weekend, but we were surprised that Ellen and Mary interacted so much.
My sister will laugh when she reads this in the morning. We are not having good luck with our pictures from our Florida trips. Last year Neil accidentally deleted all of Jenn's pictures on the last day of our trip. Well, you'll never believe it, but this year he did it again! Actually, poor Neil, we think it was the computer's fault this time. Anyway, I sat down so happy to blog tonight and realized that one of the discs is blank! So I will have more pictures in a few days when I can get my mom or sister to send me the rest of the pictures.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh no! That stinks Shan! I left the disc at home, but I will mail you one. It looks like you don't have the one with the most pictures on it.
I miss you too! I still think it would be easier for you to move to Atlanta and you and Jeff could work from home.
I can't wait until October!!