Friday, May 20, 2011

As I was getting the cameras setup I noticed that the teachers had marked where each child should stand while lining up for their diplomas - very thorough!

Before the diplomas the two classes performed a series of songs that they had worked on with their music teacher, Ms. Karen, during the school year. I was so excited to see Lucas perform because he had been enthusiastic in his Christmas performance and Spanish performance a few days before. But the poor baby got stage fright! He hardly did anything but stand there... and yawn a few times. What you see below is probably the most he did : ) His teacher told me afterwards that he knew all the songs during the rehearsals and just froze in front of all the parents. However, Jeff and I both figured that he was on the end for a reason : ) So musicals aren't his strong suit, in case you were wondering.




No comments: