Friday, May 20, 2011

Preschool Graduation!

How in the world are we HERE already? Like one of my friends told me the other day, I feel like I've been in a fog and all of a sudden my baby is 5 and GRAD-U-ATING from something. Or you know, it's like I blinked and here we are... I will try even harder to pay more attention and savor every second.

But it was an exciting day! This first picture should prove that Lucas still has some baby in him because he came down to sleep with his mommy and daddy last night : ) The second picture is of him walking in to preschool for the very last time, and then meeting up with his buddy Landon on the stairwell. Both "seniors."

We were told to get to the church early to get a good seat and setup the video cameras. The last picture here is the view from the balcony. The steps where the children would sit were marked with each one's name so that they knew where to sit.




No comments: