Sunday, June 05, 2011

2nd Annual Georgia Tour

Last year we went to Georgia for a week and saw a lot of family and friends. It was such an amazing time to get to see so many people that I love in one week, that we wanted to do it again this year. Instead of staying with my sister, Jenn, the whole week, we are planning on staying at several different houses. Tonight is Sunday night. We left home yesterday morning and arrived at my brother's home at around 6pm. Angela's family greeted us with a huge spread of festive summer food, music and pool fun. Lucas is having a blast playing with Wesley (and his Ninent* DS!!!)


Today was so much fun! My sister, Ty and Mary drove up and we spent the day at a lake near my brother's house. It was pretty much like being at the beach, but safer and easier to watch everyone.

We had to stop for gas on the way and my sister suggested that I get all five of the kids a slushy. I looked at her like she was crazy and then realized that it was a great way to start our first official day of vacation! Here is what it would look like if Jenn or I had five kids : )

Here is Jenn looking super cute with the little girls...

And here is Lucas swimming with Uncle Bryan and Angela...

No comments: