Saturday, March 17, 2012

Parker and Graham's Party

Lucas was invited to two birthday parties today - Parker/Graham and Seth's.  We got the P/G invite first and accepted.  When we got Seth's I told him that about the party and was about to tell him that we couldn't go.  He surprised me by telling me that he didn't think he should go to Seth's because P/G would be sad since he already said he'd go to their party.  There is some compassion in him!  He fights with Ellen so much that we weren't sure : )

The party was at G* Bananaz and was fun for both kids.

There were bumper cars for the big boys...

And bouncy house slides for my lady!

I took this picture for my dad.

Cute with her little ponytail.

Another pic for my dad.

Lucas and his classmate, Henry.

As usual, Lucas is beside the birthday boy.

Ashley and I held them off the video games as long as we could...

No comments: