Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Little Cuties

Here are some pics of Blane and Lucas from when Blane was over while his parents went out on a date. Blane is so easy for us to watch. Lucas, on the other hand, screamed for an hour last week when we left him with Rob and Carol! Jeff and I went to dinner last night and laughed about how Rob and Carol were probably going to decide that their date night wasn't worth it if they had to watch high-needs Lucas in return. We were all happy, however, that Lucas was a little angel for them last night. I guess he just needed to get used to being left with someone else. Good job Lucas!!

"Hey Blane, smile while my Dad takes a picture of us!"


"Blane, let's crawl all over my dad....I do it all the time and it's really fun."

Tyson sitting in his bed trying to stay away from the crawling babies...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Lu Lu says: Ha Ha! My big brother can't crawl yet!