Tuesday, November 07, 2006

So Close

Lucas becomes a little more mobile everyday. Right now he can only really move in reverse, but you can see from this video that he falls on his belly and sits back up facing another direction, so he just ends up in different places around the room.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


We learned last week that we now have to watch his every move...no more leaving him alone for 5 min. This is a picture of our family room from the top of the stairs. I left Lucas in the middle of the white blanket playing with toys while I ran upstairs to do laundry. I wasn't even gone 5 min, but when I came down to check on him it took me a second to find him. Can you find Lucas in this picture? Notice that he got there by moving backwards...

1 comment:

Meg Boyd said...

I love the video...he is becoming so mobile. I think all babies have that time where their parents think they will never do something new then all of a sudden they do 5 new things at once. Lucas is such a cutie!