Sunday, November 12, 2006

Whitewater Falls Hike

Today we went out to lunch and then on a hike to see some waterfalls. At lunch Lucas sat in a restaurant highchair for the first time - he enjoyed it and left almost all of the cherrios that I gave him on the floor when we left. Our friends let us borrow this back carrier...Lucas got a kick of it. Many times I would turn to look at him and he'd be grinning at me with his goofy two-toothed grin. Here are some pics...

Lucas in the carrier...getting ready for the hike...

Our family in front of the falls....
Jeff and me...
Lucas with Daddy...

Lucas peering over the side of the carrier....
Goofy Lucas with Mom and Dad...

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I love all the pictures from your trip! They are great. I'm glad you had so much fun and Lucas enjoyed the backpack!