Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Slideshows

I should be sleeping when Lucas sleeps, but instead I'm playing around with this new slideshow software that I treated myself to. I haven't figured anything out but the basics, so this first one is nothing fancy. We hadn't had any professional pics taken of Lucas, so a few weeks ago we had a lady come and take pics of him. Jeff, Tyson and I are also in a few. We weren't thrilled with the results, but pictures always look better when put to music, so it's kind of fun to watch. Click on the link below to see. Unfortunately you have to install a viewer the first time, but it doesn't take long. Also, if you want to see the show on your whole screen you can right click on the slideshow to see that option. Make sure your sound is on. Enjoy....

Our first slideshow

1 comment:

Brittain... said...

Wow that slideshow is great! I can't believe you didn't care for the pics, I think their awesome!