Wednesday, September 05, 2007

17 Month Pictures

It wasn't intentional, but we took the boys for pics yesterday on Lucas's 17 month old birthday. I have never done this with Lucas, so it was interesting. There were two people from the studio - one taking the pictures and one making the kids laugh. There were lots of toy props for the boys to play with, and the people were pretty fast, so I think we may try it again.

Lucas is so hilarious to Jeff and me right now. He's either running around giggling, screaming, and acting like a nut, or he's very serious. I said it before and I'll say it again, Lucas is "very" everything. We just love our 17 month old turkey. We've been saying lately, "Lucas is so cool". He is his own little person with his own thoughts, emotions, agendas and ideas. We're really enjoying this age.


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey Schroeder family...
Ty and I had a blast and we miss you sooooooo much!! We can't wait until the next visit - there is a new starbucks right up the street Shan! I love you very very much!
Jenn

Sarah said...

I love this picture... he looks so cute in that brown shirt and plaid shirts!