Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Silly Lucas

Our little turkey is getting to be really fun. It's pretty easy to get him to laugh hysterically... we just have to act silly. The past few nights after bath he and Jeff play this game where they take turns hitting the ball into this toy. On one of Jeff's turns he raised his hand up high and made a funny "hi-yah" sound as he hit the ball. Lucas thought it was the funniest thing ever.
Notice his hair. It's getting pretty long, but not at an even pace. I think we'll get a little trim, mostly to his left side, this weekend. I want it long and shaggy, but it needs to be cleaned up.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the hair... we want to grow Laiq's out too! You have to try and find out where those shirts were from, I've got to get the UGA one for Laiq. I tried googling but got nothing!

Jennifer said...

The shirts came from College Collections. It is a store in the Tange shopping center in Locust Grove, GA. I'm pretty sure they have a web site.