Friday, July 25, 2008

Busy Social Week

All of a sudden we have a social life again. On Monday I went to dinner with Kim and Ele. We had been talking about this for weeks, but all being moms of little boys, it's hard to find the time. I forgot my camera, but Ele took a picture of Kim and me.

On Tuesday Lucas and I went on a date with his friend Lincoln (from school) and his mom - "Lincoln's Mama." We somehow convinced them both to sit in a high chair. They had so much fun acting silly with each other. We'll definitely do it again.

Tonight we were invited to a surprise party, but couldn't find a sitter, so I'm going by myself for an hour or so. Tomorrow morning Lucas and I are going to the pool and tomorrow night we are hosting our July Supper Club. I'm tired just thinking about it all! No more time for blogging, have to start making lists...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

are you guys out in to dinner?? good job lucas..i bet you were a good boy!-cousin erika