Monday, March 16, 2009

Jump, Jump, Jump-a-roo!

We had a play date with Blane and Baby Karis this weekend and Ellen got to try out Karis's jumparoo. I didn't think she had good enough head control, but she's growing like a weed and I hadn't realized that she's gotten pretty strong. She had skipped her nap and I figured she wouldn't like it, but she seemed to love it and stayed in for a long time. Look at those tiny feet on the ground!

So, of course, as soon as I could I checked Craigslist to see if one was available. We got lucky and made arrangements to get one the next day. Here is the little lady in her new toy...

She likes it, but isn't thrilled with it like she was at Karis's house. She hardly ever makes frowny faces, so I had to snap a picture of her this afternoon. She kept making this face and then when I'd smile at her she'd grin back at me. (I took her out right after this pic was taken!)

And finally, Ellen wasn't the only one that wanted to try it out : )

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Ty has attempted to get in Mary's Jumperoo too! Those boys are so silly. That is a really cool looking jumperoo. I guess its the new one?