Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Still some baby left in him...

On Saturday I convinced Lucas to take a stroller ride while I got in a quick jog. He has never been a fan of the stroller, but sat quietly and ate his snack for most of the ride. We did have to stop several times, however, to pick dandelions! He is so sweet. This is what I kept hearing: "Mommy, dere's anudder flower for you!" and then we'd have to stop, pick it and he'd watch me put it behind my ear... except for the one that you can see by his hand in the 2nd picture...

3 comments:

Frances Katrin said...

What happened to his other shoe? :)

Jennifer said...

I love it when Ty still shows signs of being a baby! This is cute Shan!

Holly said...

There's not too much baby left in him... his head is almost busting out of your stroller! ha ha :) He is such a big boy. I meant to tell you- when Katie painted her bird house, she was a disaster- painting the table, painting herself, splotchy differnt colors disorganized on every side. Lucas is impressive with his concentration & maturity!