Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Little Lucas things...

"Mommy, Ellen is getting my nerves on!" Sorry kid, sometimes it's hard to have a little sister... especially one that adores you so much and just wants to do what you do!

*

When I picked Lucas up from school yesterday his teacher told me that they were working on a Thanksgiving project. When she asked him what he was thankful for he said his little sister : )
(I responded that he must have heard somebody else say this! He certainly doesn't act like he's thankful for her, most of the time. But then there are those sweet moments that we can see that he really does love her... like last night when she didn't want to go to bed, but he was super tired. Instead of going to bed he rolled his eyes and told Jeff, "Daddy, she doesn't want to be by herself. I will play with her for a little while..."

*

Lucas, what do you want for breakfast (last wk when he was sick)? "My belly hurts so I want spinach, broccoli and green beans because it will help the army guys fight my germs." (yay, one point for mommy and daddy!)

*

One week later. Lucas, what do you want for breakfast? "Yogurt, cheese and chicken." (Kind of funny since I've been on this kick to minimize animal products).

No comments: