Friday, July 01, 2011

My Hair

The other day, after I had just gotten dressed for the day, Ellen went into a semi-flip-out mode in the kitchen. She was looking at me and hitting her head and saying, "down, down" over and over again. After a few minutes we figured out that she wanted me take the ponytail holder out of my hair and wear it down! Since then, she had told me every day how to wear my hair! Only once had she told me to put it up when I had it down. She pulled some of the hair on top of her straight up and told me to "put IT up." This morning I was cleaning before we went to the pool, so I just had to have my hair out of my face, and I knew I was going swimming so saw no need to wear it down. She must have told me 10 times - I mean screamed at me - to wear it down. At one point she finally said, "Wear your hair down Mommy! I like it that way. It's my favorite." Not sure why she has such a strong opinion, except that she just likes the way her mommy looks with her hair down. I probably do look better, but it's asking a lot for me to wear it down every day, little lady!

No comments: