Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Lunch at Lucas's School and Ellen's Class

Today I took a 30 min break from work and had lunch with Lucas at school! It was awesome. They eat at 10:35, so I didn't eat, but instead talked to the kids at his table and helped them open their bags. The kids were SO excited to have another adult there to talk to. Lucas sat next to his best buddy, Griffin. They sit together every day : )



After lunch they go straight outside for recess. Lucas is the clown in the back of the line.

I took my camera when I picked up Ellen today since they were celebrating Karis's birthday at school. Ellen is sitting with her teacher, Mrs. Mary. You can see the back of her head here.


And here she is with the birthday girl! I think she meant to put her hands on her hips.

No comments: