Saturday, October 15, 2011

Biscuits

Lately my kids are killing me with their eating habits. They just don't eat. The worst is when they don't eat dinner and then whine that they are hungry as we are tucking them in. Nothing frustrates me more these days. After Lucas said this two nights ago and I demanded to know what he wanted for breakfast the next morning. I was happy to hear him say fruit and biscuits instead of "nothing" or "cookies" so I went straight to the grocery store at 10pm to get him the fruit that he named and some biscuits. I was disappointed in the biscuit selection, but got some canned ones and told myself I'd make some from scratch this wknd. Well, if you consider bisquick box scratch : ) That brings us to this morning where we made biscuits for the first time ever! It was so easy, by the way. And we got to use our holiday cookie cutters! Andddd we got to play with the leftover dough by chasing each other and throwing it (sighhhhh).




No comments: