Sunday, October 16, 2011

Under 8 Football Game

We went to Max and Ben's football game yesterday morning. It was flag football and not the ridiculous kind where you can get really hurt. I loved the energy in the air, the crisp feel of fall, and the memory of me being in a similar environment when I was a cheerleader. Yes, I was a cheerleader when I was five, for probably only one season. Anyway, Lucas was thrilled to see tow of his favorite people. And Max and Ben were glad to see him! Lucas is average height, by the way. Max and Ben, especially Ben, eats his veggies : )


We were so happy to see them that we invited them over for dinner. After dinner I stepped out in the backyard to see what they were doing and found this! My tiny girl trying to keep up with these big boys! Yikes!

Look how happy and proud she was :)

And you can't have a play date at Lucas's house without bringing out the light sabers!

No comments: