Wednesday, November 09, 2011

An Afternoon with Ellen

This afternoon was BEAUTIFUL!  But I was so tired.  Ellen and I had a couple of hours before we had to get Lucas from school and we ended up in the backyard.  I convinced her to lay on a blanket with me and look at the clouds for several minutes.  It fell so good to be in the cool weather with the sun shining down on us... ahhh.

Fall is my favorite time of year and I could look at the leaves for hours.  I always take tons of pictures and tell myself I'm going to print them out so I can look at them all year.  This is the tree between our yard and Finn's yard.  Will promises to build a tree house soon...


This is her pout face, which she has perfected.  We had a great time today, so who knows why she was doing this...



It wouldn't have been complete without our punkin...

This is her "cheese" face : )

No comments: