Saturday, November 12, 2011

A Weekend in Jonesboro!!!


We are in Georgia!  Lucas has a long weekend vacation and so we decided to spend it with family since we won't see them for the holidays.  Love it here with Jenn and the kids. 

Here are Ty and Lucas throwing rocks in Ty's front yard.  Jenn and I thought it was going to be SO neat to surprise Ty, since he didn't know Lucas was coming in town this wknd.  Right after Ty got home from school we arrived at their house.  Ellen was sleeping in the car, so Lucas and I got out and quietly made our way to Ty's front door.  When the little stinker opened the door he had a sucker in his hand and very calmly said, "Lucas, do you want a bite of this?"  WHAT?  Jenn and I just rolled our eyes. 


Ty wasted no time having a sleepover at Mom's house.  I told Jenn that I'd watch the kids today since she had something big going on at work.  We started the day off with some Leg*s and ice cream.  Why not?

Oh, and a sink bath.

Who knows.  I'm sure Lucas said something to tick her off.

Cuties in Mom's kitchen.

No comments: