Sunday, December 04, 2011

Grown Up Time

My parents gave us the best Christmas present this year.  They have been timeshare members for years and were able to spare a week at a resort on Disney property, which we are really looking forward to seeing.  As if that wasn't enough, they volunteered to watch the kids (and dog) for us on Saturday and Sunday night at their place, while we went ahead and checked into the resort (unit) and had a couple of days to ourselves. 

It was so great!

It took me several hours to get out of mommy mode, but then it was just so relaxing.  Jeff and I were going to go out, but decided that we NEVER get to just lounge around in our own place, read as long as we want, watch whatever we want on t.v., nap whenever we want... so we mostly stayed in.  I wish I had known before I had kids how nice it was to wake up when I was ready to wake up, and then decide I wanted to turn over and snooze for a while.  ahhhhhh.

No pics of our lazy weekend.  I accidentally left the camera at my parent's house.

No comments: