Sunday, December 25, 2011

This was our first Christmas with just our little family and it was very nice.  Don't get me wrong, I will welcome any family in the future and even want to spend Christmas in Atlanta one year, but this was special too.  The kids took their time inspecting what Santa had brought them.  He even brought giant teddy bears.  We don't know he got them in his sleigh!

I love the way Lucas's mind works.  He asked Santa for about 4 things, but Santa brought him two extra things - the bear and the book he's holding up.  His first comment of the morning was, "Hey, I didn't ask Santa for this book!" 



I surprised Jeff with a painting of Tyson!  I did this at W*ne and D*sign a few weeks ago.  I must admit that I had some help from the artist that night.  I did the face by myself, however, and think it looks just like him. 

Here is Lucas opening his gift from Grandpa Schroeder - think he liked it?


And here is the bird opening her gift from Uncle Scott.  A scarf for her to do anything she wants!




No comments: