Monday, June 11, 2007

Our New Neighbors

There are a lot of things about our new house that make me think that this house was meant for us. On the day that we first saw it we had met our realtor during our lunch hour and had a few houses on our list to visit. This house wasn't on our list, but as we were leaving the area our realtor said, "Well, we're close, so let's swing by this other house." We hesitated because we were in a hurry, but decided to go by there. When we were leaving the house I told Jeff that we had found our house.
Later that week I was telling a friend about it and she said that the address sounded familiar. She called me later and said that she looked in her address book and that one of her friends lived right next door! I really knew it was meant for us then... what a coincidence! Anyway, my friend introduced me to Ele and we all got together for the first time on Saturday. We had some drinks at their place and then walked to a nearby restaurant. It was so fun to be able to walk to dinner.
Ele and Will have a dog named Emma that Lucas loved. He's usually shy around new people, but was running around their house playing with Emma from the moment we arrived. We can't wait for Tyson to meet Emma. They will be backyard buddies through the fence (if either one of them ever go outside).
Jeff and Lucas playing with Emma


Will, Ele and Emma

No comments: