Friday, June 22, 2007

Sweet Boy

We were just in Lucas's room and Tyson got sick (probably from eating something he shouldn't have). I was quick and put a towel under his mouth so that it didn't get on the carpet. I was holding Lucas at the time. A few minutes later I put Lucas on the floor and he went over and looked at the towel that I had folded up and set by the door. Then he walked across the room and picked up Tyson's favorite toy and took it to him. He usually teases him with it so that Tyson will chase him, but this time he just dropped it beside him. I think he felt sorry for him because he got sick and I was saying, "Poor Tyson, he doesn't feel well.".

What a sweetie. It's so cool that he's at age where he understands these things.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That is so cute... I hope Tyson feels better.

Jennifer said...

Tyson I hope you feel better soon
love -your beeeetch (Lu Lu)