Thursday, January 10, 2008

Lucas's Day Today

Today Lucas woke up at 7:50 (after over 10 hours of sleep...yay!!!) and immediately asked to nurse. We cuddled on the couch for about 15 min, but then I had to leave for an appointment. I told him that I had to leave, but that I'd be back soon. Jeff came in and asked him if he wanted to watch The Wiggles. He reached for him and turned to me and said "bye" to me as he waved.

I got home as Kate was taking him to see the ducks. She said they had a great time today. They took cheerios, but Lucas ate most of them before they got there. She took a couple of pictures with her cell phone.

They got home around 12:30 and Lucas immediately asked to nurse (as usual). He fell asleep a few minutes later, in my lap, as I talked to someone at work about an important work issue (sometimes I feel like super mom). He took a normal nap and after I get off of this work call we are going to go play with Charles at the park!

Kate said he liked the flowers today....

"bak! bak!"

No comments: