Tuesday, January 29, 2008

We were supposed to spend Christmas with my parents, but my dad got sick (kidney stones) and we all just decided we'd get together later. The first thing we did on Friday morning was go to Target so that Grandma could get Lucas a gift from her and Grandpa. I took the decision of what to get Lucas very seriously. We spent an hour in the toy store letting him play with toys and then an hour in Target doing the same thing. I narrowed it down to some big blocks and this workbench. We went with the workbench and nailed it (haha, no pun intended). Lucas played with that thing non-stop for 2 days straight. He's really into tools that looks like Dada's now. He's over the plastic toys with primary colors (never really liked them, actually). Grandma treated Jeff and me to dinner and a night out (for Jeff's birthday), which was SO GREAT, and while we were away she and Lucas put the workbench together. Jeff and I peeked in on them when we got home and we heard Lucas say "wowwwww" as Grandma put in the last screw and told him he could play with it.


No comments: