Friday, August 15, 2008

Shenna and Cheff

Our little turkey has new names for his mama and dada... they are Shenna and Cheff! I posted a while ago that he was calling Jeff by his name about 1/2 of the time, but now he does the same for me. Sometimes he says it when he's appointing ownership, like yesterday he said to Jeff, "Shenna broke it" (talking about chap stick that I lost the top to). Other times he uses our real names is when we don't respond to him on the first call. Like yesterday at the park he wanted me to pick him up to throw a stick over the fence. He said, "mama", but I took a second to respond because I was throwing another stick over, so he then said, "Shenna!" in a louder voice. Hahahaha... we are cracking up over this. The funny thing is that we don't even call each other by our real names... it's sweetie, JB, Shannanana or whatever.

No comments: