Saturday, December 27, 2008

Things that LB is saying now...

"My eat food. Baby eh-win eat mommy milk."


"No, my do it!"



"I have an idea." - this is new. We were watching youtube videos today and he said this every time he wanted to watch a new one. "I have an idea. Let's watch dis one!"



"My kiss her?" - her being Miss Ellen.



"okay" - he says this in a matter-of-fact tone. It's hard to explain on the blog, but so cute.



"Ma-mia" - this is what he is calling me now. Don't know why. He used to call me "mah-ME-mah-MUH" - sounds like a french kid.


"Remember dis...? - he says this a lot lately. Sometimes it's about something that happened recently like, "remember when da train crashed?" or sometimes it's about something that happened months ago like "remember when da tree fell down and Mr. Craig helped fisk it?"


"my fisked it" - for fixed it.

"dis mines" - he hears us saying "that's dada's" so he thinks he has to add an "s" as well.

"dat dat dat dat dat dat dat dat is my seat!" - when he gets excited he says the first word of the sentence many times before he can get the rest of the sentence out.

"My can't do it! - we've heard this a lot this weekend related to his new train and putting the tracks together. He will definitely be the kid that throws his bat when he strikes out!

"Baby Sister wake-id up!" - when he hears Ellen waking up.

"My not tired ma-mia."



And finally, conversation heard at the dinner table this weekend between Lucas and Uncle Scott:

Lucas: "My found worm. It pink. My put in creek. Find it mama."

Scott: "That's cool. Did you eat it?"

Lucas, very seriously: "NO, don't eat worms. Only food and water. Okay?!"

No comments: