Friday, May 01, 2009

Watering the trees...

This weekend Lucas figured out that it was a lot quicker to pee-pee on the trees and bushes than to waste time going into the potty. He was even drinking more water than usual so that he'd have to go more! This is great at home during the warm weather. I thought that I did a good job of explaining to him that he could only do this at home, but apparently not...
... last night we were at a local shopping/dining area. It was crowded because there is live music on Thursday nights. We were about to leave, but were letting Lucas play around a fountain for a few more minutes. All of a sudden he said, "I have to pee-pee!" and dropped his pants right there in front of about 30 people dining outside! Luckily we were right beside him and he didn't pull down his underwear, so we were able to avoid a scene. And luckily there was a bush nearby : )

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ty hasn't figured this out yet - thank goodness!

Meg Boyd said...

Oh my goodness...I so see this in my future!

Holly said...

Howard Katowitz used to always say that boys pee everywhere but in the toilet. I guess he was right! I see this in my future too!!!