Friday, May 29, 2009

Ellen's 7 Month Photos

I am very fortunate to have a close friend that is good at taking photos and loves to take them! Just hours before going into labor, Wendy took these pictures of Ellen and me. Thankfully we decided that she'd just give me the disk instead of editing them herself, although I'm sure she would have edited them better than me. I intended to add music to this, but days are flying by and I've yet to do it, so here is the slide show without the music...

Ellen - 7 Months Old

Thank you Wendy!

4 comments:

Ali said...

wow, those are REALLY pretty. sweet lil ellen! :) awesome work wendy!

Karen Bodie said...

Those are really really cute. You should think about getting one of the ones of you and her (the b&ws) blown up into a canvas for her room. She would surely treasure it forever!

Jennifer said...

Wendy did a great job - these pictures are really good. I love the B&W ones of you AND Ellen. She's so little!!
P.S. love the dress! :)

Kristen said...

Just beautiful...both of you!