Sunday, August 07, 2011

Max, Ben and Emma's House

I am not sure why this wknd was different than any other, but we HAD to get out of the house again. Lucas and Ellen are in a fight-over-everything phase (I hope it's a phase) and Jeff and I were about to go crazy. So I called Jill and she seemed to be in the same boat - thank goodness! So we headed their way for an afternoon of family fun.

We were so over our kids by this point that we didn't even argue with Ellen when she said she wanted to only wear her undies. Fine. Just get IN THE CAR : ) But she won us over again with the cute way that she put her glasses on upside down and then fell asleep on the way there.




As usual, the kids had a blast with their cousins. They all love each other so much - it's so nice to have them near us. I especially think it's cute how much Ellen adores Max and Ben (especially Max) and they adore her : )




PS - it was HOT today and everyone opted for no shirt.

No comments: