Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Bad Haircut - Pregnancy Meltdown #1

Has anyone ever cried over a bad haircut? Well, trying being 3 months pregnant and getting a bad haircut. I went to a new guy yesterday on the recommendation from a friend who has cute hair. It's horrible. I have to pin my bangs back they are so short. Anyway, the point is that something that would usually get me down for a few minutes had me crying hysterically on the way home last night. I was laughing about it this morning, so it was obviously the pregnancy hormones.....at least that is my excuse...no arguing with a pregnant girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shanna, the same thing happened to me at the end of my pregnancy! I called Ben at work bawling because it looked exactly like it did when I first walked in the salon. :)