Friday, September 30, 2005

Baby's First Clothes

My mom, Sandy (Jeff's mom) and my sister have already started shopping for the little baby. We are definitely going to try and see the gender at about 18wks, but if we didn't want to then I think we would have some unhappy family members :-) I hear there aren't many gender neutral outfits in the stores. Here is a little peek into Baby Schrades' closet...

Of the outfits that Aunt Jenn gave us, I like this one the best (of course, I love brown).
It says B-A-B-Y across the chest.



Sandy sent us this. She said she saw it in a magazine and had to run to the store and get it that day. The picture doesn't do justice for how soft it is!



The yellow outfit, with the little ducks, was the first one to arrive for the baby. My mom said she couldn't wait. I think she went shopping the day after we told her.

Sandy picked up the cute little hippie-baby outfit at a craft fair in Memphis.

No comments: