Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Cheese Toast

This is my new favorite food. After weeks of being tired all day, I didn't sleep well at all last week. Twice I moved to the couch in the middle of the night to watch TV. Since every time I would get up I would get a little snack, I thought that perhaps I was waking up because of hunger. Soooo, I've started eating a piece of whole wheat toast with melted chedder cheese before bed. I'm not sure it's related, or what it will do for my figure, but I've slept like a baby ever since. I have Hilary and Holly to thank for this idea. Holly would eat cheese toast for breakfast every other day while she was pregnant, and Hilary said that she ate a grilled cheese sandwich almost everyday while pregnant with Carter. It's great to have friends that are pregnant while you are.....

No comments: