Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Blog from Tyson

This is Tyson Schroeder. I'm pissed. I was fine with the news that I will be getting a little brother or sister, as long as it doesn't mess up my daily routine. Everything was fine until today. Mom says that she needs to start working on keeping her booty in shape, so she's decided to get up at 6:30 every morning for a 2-3 mile walk. I don't care if SHE wants to go for a walk, but I was sleeping so soundly this morning when she informed me that WE were going for a walk. She said that she took it easy on me and we only went for 1.8 miles, but it felt like more. I'm only 15 lbs. And to make matters worse, I just got a bath this weekend, but I'm so small that the hair on my belly gets wet from the grass. So now my belly and feet are dirty. I'm not so sure about this baby anymore....

No comments: