Monday, September 26, 2005

Learning to Relax

I was thinking yesterday about how I've gotten so much better at relaxing. Before I was pregnant I was somewhat of a Type A personality. I would get out of bed on Sunday morning as soon as I woke up and feel like I had to get a million things done before the work week started back up. Now Sunday afternoons are for 2 hour naps and watching football (well, Jeff watches it). Other than the house being a little less clean, it's amazing how the world goes on even though my "to do" list isn't getting done as quickly.

Oh yeah, the triathlon....Baby Schrades and I finished the bike race, but that's about it. Racing with two was not as easy as I had thought it would be, but at least my time will be easy to beat next year...

1 comment:

Brittain... said...

Relax while you can... and get used to a house that is a little messy! PS I used to drink a glass of hi protein chocolate milk every night before bed and PBandJs were my favorite snack!