Thursday, September 22, 2005

Two Dreams it's a Girl

Since I've been pregnant, I've had two dreams about the gender of the baby, and both times it has been a girl. The first dream was on the day that I took the first positive home test. I knew I was going to take the test in the morning, so I think that explains why I dreamed about babies all night. In this dream she looked like Jeff's mom, Sandy. This makes sense because if Jeff was a girl I think he would look like Sandy. The second dream was just a few days ago. I dreamed that we got an ultrasound where you could see the baby like you were looking through a piece of glass. She was a pink little baby with a chubby, smiley face. I remember thinking that she looked like my nephew (he has a chubby little face and a huge smile). Even though it was just a dream, I woke up feeling warm and fuzzy and like I had bonded with the baby overnight. Dreams are nice.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Be prepared! You will have several more dreams until the birth!

Anonymous said...

Shanna Lee,
Hopefuuly your dream was fuzzy and the baby, if a girl, will look just
like her pretty mother.
Sandy(Nonna, Nona, Amma, Avia?????)