Monday, October 03, 2005

Body Pillow to the Rescue

Hopefully I'm not speaking too soon, but after a week of Who's the Boss re-runs at 3:30 a.m. I broke down and made the trip to Babies R Us for a body pillow. If every night is as restful as last night, it was worth every penny. I didn't think I would need it until my belly got big, but I'm at the stage where I am not supposed to lay on my back for more than 2 min at a time. That is part of the reason why I wasn't sleeping well. I would be worried about it all night and could never get comfy. The pillow is shaped kind of like a "C", so you put the bottom part between your knees and it helps to prevent you from rolling over. Sorry Tony D, no more late night re-runs for me.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I hate to remind you but........ you just might see him again next spring. When my kids wouldn't sleep it was Nick at Nite for me.