Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Where am I?

So it hasn't gotten that bad yet, but pregnancy does have fun with your memory. My friends, Holly and Megan, both went to work in nice pants and beach flip flops because they forgot to change shoes before leaving home...and Hills said that she got home from work one day and realized that the fridge door had been open all day. So far I've forgotten my cell phone # a few times, came home from grocery store with only a portion of the list, got all the way to work and realized that there was no laptop in my bag, and have a couple of past due bills sitting on the counter. Things like bills used to have me in a panic until I could cross them off my to-do list. I guess the pregnancy hormones kind of put you in "chill out" mode, but I'm sure panic mode will kick back in next April...

1 comment:

Brittain... said...

Maybe its because I have two but I still don't know where I am.