Monday, October 24, 2005

Flowers and eBay Art

My favorite weekend is one like this weekend...not many plans. One night out to dinner with friends and one night at home watching a movie is great for us. This wknd I had a lot of work to do for my sister's wedding (there will be more posts on that next week...she gets married here in Raleigh on 11/3), so it worked out well that Jeff played poker on Friday night while I ran errands and made invitations (there will only be 12 guests at the wedding). On Saturday we hung our eBay art. If you're looking for art, you should check out the eBay selection. The ones that we like are painted by artists, not mass manufactured, so you're getting a one-of-a-kind and you're supporting the arts.

On Sunday I planted flowers. I've never planted flowers by myself before, so I just copied what I saw Sandy do last year. Here's one pot...

And a pretty sunset was the end to a good weekend....(Explorer is outside our townhome).

1 comment:

Brittain... said...

I see you are at the 16 week mark. YEAH! When is you actual due date though?