Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Bubbles or Baby?

"Twelve weeks after conception (week 14), you might begin feeling the small flutter of fetal movement..."

This is what is posted on the Babyzone website and I think I felt some movement. The first time was Friday night after dinner. We were sitting on the couch and I felt little "bubbles" on the left side of my stomach. I thought it was just digestion, but since then I've felt it a few more times. It's always at night after dinner and on the same side. We'll never know if it's really the baby, but it's exciting to sit still and wait for it every night.

Thanks to Holly, Lisa and Brittain for being concerned about my eating habits, but don't worry...I've never been one to not eat! I don't care if I gain 100 lbs with this pregnancy, as long as most of it is healthy weight. However, I have incentive to stay within normal range so I can wear all of the maternity clothes that Brittain let me borrow! (Thanks BB)

No comments: