Friday, June 02, 2006

Our Friday Outing

The first thing that Lucas and I did today was meet two of my friends for lunch. My friend, Kelley, has a 4 yr old and a 19 month old. It was great to talk to her about what she has done with her two kids and to get ideas on developmental tools. She takes her girls to Kindermusik, and after talking to her about it I can't wait to take Lucas. She also taught her girls sign language, and the younger one was communicating with it today. It will be fun to teach Lucas once he is a little older (not that I want him to grow up any faster!)

Next we got together with Wendy, Kim, Charles and Christopher for the first time. Charles is about 10 wks old, Lucas 8wks and Christopher 6wks. Below is a pregnancy picture of the moms and a current pic of the little guys.

Christopher's Mom, Lucas's Mom, Charles's Mom

Lucas, Charles, and Christopher

1 comment:

Brittain... said...

Hey I got your message, sorry I haven't called back. The kids didn't nap today. We took a music class, Music Together, same as Kindermusic, and we really liked it!